If you’ve played Monster Hunter Stories, you may have wondered how you can get Honey in the game. It is a very versatile item that has several helpful uses. In this article, we will show you how to easily get it.
How To Get Honey In Monster Hunter Stories 2?
Check out how you can get Honey in Monster Hunter Stories 2 with these steps:
- Honey can be acquired from Honey trees in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
- These trees resemble bare wooden pillars with a honeycomb on top.
- You can find these trees pretty much anywhere in the game. They can be spotted especially in areas having an abundance of grass.
- If you stick close to walls while moving, you might have a better chance of spotting these trees.
- Since Honey trees usually stick with trees that are bigger than them, using Monsties with an ability to look for Honey can be an added advantage.
- Apart from Honey, you will also find other items like Snakebee Larvae on these trees too. You can also farm Snakebee Larvae from Honey trees if you want to.
- Depending on the region of the game you are in, the honey may either be local or plain.
- Unlike the previous editions of Monster Hunter Stories 2, you can also find many different versions of Honey in Stories 2.
- Once you acquire the Honey, you can use it to make healing items.
- Additionally, items like Àlwin’s Specialty, Taste of Honey & Sweet Secret also use Honey as an ingredient.
This brings us to the end of this guide on how to acquire honey in Monster Hunter Stories 2. The best thing about honey in this game is its uniqueness depending on the region. Once you get honey, you will definitely find it helpful for several things in the game.
If you liked this article, check out how to farm XP and quickly level up in Monster Hunter Stories 2.