Farming XP is one of the best ways you can level up both your monsters as well as characters in Monster Hunter Stories 2. There are several methods you can do so in the game. In this article, we will show you how to do it.
How to Farm XP and Level up in Monster Hunter Stories 2?
Check out how you can farm experience points and level up in Monster Hunter Stories 2
- The easiest and most popular way to increase your monsters and characters’ level in the game is by farming XP.
- You can do this by playing farm quests in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Playing these quests can yield a good amount of XP along with monsters and bosses.
- To play these quests, you will need to visit the Quest Board. This board will unlock in the early stages of the game.
- One of the best parts of playing Farm Quests is the fact that you can take part in them repeatedly.
- You can also choose which farm quest you want to take part in based on the XP and zenny you will receive. This information will be mentioned at the bottom right of the screen.
- If you choose a quest that requires you to fight bosses and monsters, you will earn additional experience points by defeating both of them.
- You can expect the same rewards if you choose a quest that offers more XP and zenny.
- This is one of the more easier methods to farm XP and level up in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
- Another method to do so is by exploring the many areas in and around the game and defeating the monsters and bosses you will find on the way.
- You can use the XP and other rewards to make weapons in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
This brings us to the end of this guide on how to farm XP and level up in Monster Hunter Stories 2. If you follow the steps in this article, you will find yourself rising through the levels quite rapidly.
If you found this article helpful, check out where to get Zinogre in Monster Hunter Stories 2.