The Zinogre is a very popular Monster in Monster Hunter Stories 2, and everybody wants to know how to get it. Apart from being very powerful, this monster also has a great Jump ability. In this article, we will show you how to get it.
How to Get Zinogre in Monster Hunter Stories 2?
- The Zinogre is a Royal Monster. This means you can only find it sitting at a fixed spot.
- It can only be found once you reach the third region of Monster Hunter Stories 2. This region is called Loloska.
- This is a cold and frozen continent. You should be able to find Zinogre on the way to Mount Lavina.
- You will not be able to find its eggs at random locations too until much later in the game.
- Your best chance of acquiring a Zinogre in Monster Hunter Stories 2 is by making it retreat once you defeat it.
- Once the Zinogre has retreated, you will need to follow it and then wait for it to fall asleep. Once the Zinogre has slept, you will need to grab its eggs.
- To force the Zinogre into retreation, you will need to break as many parts as possible.
- Ice-element weapons along with Blastblight can inflict the most adverse damage on the Zinogre. While such moves are difficult to pull off while battling the monster, they are worth it.
- Using such moves will help boost the retreat rate of the Zinogre.
This brings us to the end of this guide on how to get the Zinogre in Monster Hunter Stories 2. The Royal Zinogre is definitely one of the most sought-after monsters in the game because of its abilities. If you follow these steps properly, you will surely be able to acquire one.
Now that you know how to get Zinogre, check out how to get Tobi-Kadachi eggs in Monster Hunter Stories 2.