How To Help The Deku Tree In Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom
The guardian of the Master Sword and the Korok forest makes its return in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, but this time the tree has been infested with Gloom when players get around. To progress further in the story quest, players would need to heal the tree in The Great Hyrule Forest. Beware of some character-related spoilers ahead. And with that being said here is our guide on you can help and restore the Deku Tree in Zelda TOTK.
How to Help The Deku Tree in Tears Of The Kingdom (TOTK)
- To help the Deku Tree you will have to enter the Chasm inside the tree.
- The Chasm inside has some tough fights and it is recommended to have good weapons and armor, especially the Flamebreaker armor, before entering.
- This will lead you to the Korok Grove which would be infested by Gloom.
- Here Gloom Hands or Gloom Spawns are lurking and waiting for you. The best way to defeat these would be to use the ledges around the Grove to your advantage as they won’t be able to climb. You can then use your weapons like for example Bomb Flowers to give cluster damage to them.
- It doesn’t end there as defeating them would spawn a Phantom Ganon ready to fight you.
- The best tip after defeating the Hands would be to heal Link and his Gloom hearts (if any). You can recover them by having any of the Sundelion Dishes.
- Then to defeat him you would need to avoid head-on battles. You have to rely on your dodging till you have room for attacks.
- Once you defeat the Phantom Ganon the Gloom will disappear. This will help you restore The Deku Tree in Zelda TOTK and the forest would be free of mist.
That is everything on how you can help the Deku Tree in Tears Of The Kingdom. And if you want more guides like these you can head toward the Zelda TOTK section right here on Gamer Tweak.