Tired of using a pickaxe to mine minerals in The Cycle Frontier? Just like many tools in the game, every tool has its own pros and cons in the game. The heavy mining tool is an alternative that not only mines ore nodes quicker but also doesn’t consume stamina to do so. This tool may be heavier and can take more time to equip than others but it still is a must-try for lots of players in the game. Here is how you can find and get your own heavy mining tool in The Cycle Frontier.
There are many ways for you to get and use the heavy mining tool in the game. After reading this article, you will be able to find the heavy mining tool as well as decide whether it is worth it or not for you.
How to Get a Heavy Mining Tool in The Cycle Frontier
To get a heavy mining tool, you will need to complete the “Final Touches” mission. This is a quest by the Korolev that will require you to deliver a Titan Ore, cables, and resin guns. As a reward, you will get a heavy mining tool, 4 Korolev Scrip, and 11,000 Krypto Marks.
You can also buy the tool from the Korolev Market for 600KMarks. But to do that, you will need to be a level five player at the very least. You can also simply get the tool through the following method even if you haven’t done the mission at all.
First, search for the Dead Drop underground at the East collection point on Bright Sands. This will be part of the “Stash a Heavy Mining Tool in the Deep Underground Elevator Dead Drop” mission.
You will mostly find this tool in industrial crates on the map in the parking lot.
- Enter from the South side of the lot
- Now, go up the slope from here
- Take a right immediately from here
- Keep going straight and to the bottom of the slope from here
- Take an immediate left into the building
- And now, go down the stairs
- Remember to be mindful of other players as this is a very popular spot.
- Now, head straight to the end of the hallway and take a right
- Keep going till the end of this hallway
- You should see the entrance from the other side that is covered with lazers
- Go down the slope on your immediate right
- Head straight ahead, past the crates
- You should now see a reactor on a platform
- Climb up and check the yellow box in this drop site
The heavy mining tool is in this box. Drag the tool to the left and into your inventory. Make sure to tap on Deposit to ensure that it is in your inventory.
This is how you can easily get the heavy mining tool in The Cycle Frontier.
Is the Heavy Mining Tool Worth It?
Based on what most players are saying, this tool really isn’t worth it. It is heavy and makes a lot of noise in the field. This will make you get a lot of attention from other players and more.
While it has the pros of not consuming your stamina and being quick, it is outweighed by the rest of the cons. This is what makes it rarely a good tool to use in the game as you could lose more than you gain. However, you can always get the tool for free and then sell it with a significant markup in the game.
This was your guide on how to get a heavy mining tool in The Cycle Frontier. While you’re here, check out this Cycle Frontier guide on how to use attachments.