While you have a few ways to heal yourself in Elden Ring, if there’s something that helps you gain back your lost health over time, it can be very helpful. For this, there’s a certain item you need to have – that’s the Blessed Dew Talisman. It will gradually regen & restore your HP, so here’s how to get passive health regeneration in Elden Ring.
How to Get Health Regeneration in Elden Ring?
Players have to head to the location of the Blessed Dew Talisman to unlock passive health regen in Elden Ring.
- Visit the Tower of Return in Weeping Peninsula.
- Climb up the ladders in the tower, and interact with the Chest present at the top.
- This will transport you to Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- Keep walking ahead and over the staircase in front of you – there will be a site of grace along the way.
- Be aware, because a Golem will be there but you can try to stealthily avoid him.
- As soon as you enter, go to the right, because there’s a chest at the location where the stairs lead you.
- Search the treasure chest and you will get the Blessed Dew Talisman.
- Escape the area and sprint out of the entrance from where you came and then equip the Talisman from the Equipment menu.
As you will see in the description of this item, it will slowly restore HP. It won’t be much, but it’s something – any type of passive health regen is welcome in a game like Elden Ring, to be honest. This is ideally for those in the early game but those who play PvP can also try it.
How to Double HP regeneration of Blessed Dew Talisman
As discovered by Youtuber SquillaKill, if you equip and unequip the talisman in your Equipment menu, you will get faster health regen over time.
If you’d like to get health refills apart from this method, you can leave helpful messages for other players while playing online. For example, telling players that there’s a useful resource ahead or if players should turn back at a location, can be useful and save a lot of time and effort. In case other players liked your message, you will see that your health gets replenished every time they give you a good rating.
Be sure to read our guide on how to heal yourself in case you would like to get that instant burst of health after an enemy lands a heavy attack on you. For more Elden Ring coverage, be sure to stick around with Gamer Tweak.