Lost Ark has a wide range of variety when it comes to grinding on different dungeons and boss rushes. These dungeons present a bigger scope of earning high-tier rewards. Hall of Silence or Silent Hall is one of the dungeon activities that you can grind with your friends. But there are certain prerequisites to enter the Silent Hall boss rush. So, here’s our guide on how to unlock and enter the Hall of Silence in Lost Ark.
How To Unlock Hall of Silence in Lost Ark?
- You need to be at least on level 50 or above to enter the Silent Hall boss rush.
- Then, you need an item level (iLvl) of 802 or beyond.
- You will also require an entrance ticket to unlock the Silent hall. If your friends are joining, they need an entrance ticket as well.
- You can get an entrance ticket from Chaos dungeons or purchase it from Guild Exchange vendors.
- As the name suggests, Boss rushes are a type of dungeon activity that involves defeating different bosses.
- There are 15 waves or levels with different bosses in an arena and a ticking timer for every wave.
- Mentioned below are the times assigned for different waves in the Hall of Silence:
- Wave 1st to 4th: 1 minute per wave.
- Wave 5th to 9th: 1 minute 30 seconds per wave.
- Waves 10th to 15th: 2 minutes and 30 seconds per wave.
- As soon as you complete a wave, you will encounter a different boss. Your task is to defeat these bosses before the timer ends.
- If you fail to defeat a boss before the timer ends, you will lose but earn rewards for completing previous levels.
- While you can respawn when you die, there is a slight delay during the spawn.
- These waves get more challenging as you proceed to defeat these bosses.
- So we suggest you strategize well before you enter the Hall of Silence.
That’s all on how to unlock and enter the hall of silence in Lost Ark. If this guide helped you make sure to check our other guides on how to unlock chaos dungeons, how to get all emotes, and how to get and find every song in Lost Ark right here on Gamer Tweak.