How To Solve Gutanbac Shrine In Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom
Gutanbac shrine is one of the most important shrines in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom that you need to solve to get Ascend. It is on the Great Sky Island at coordinates 0709, -1380, 1584. And since it is a new power it is completely normal if you are facing some trouble getting used to it. While you may get plenty of chances to use and experiment with it outside, you will have to exit this shrine first. So here is a quick walkthrough of the Gutanbac Shrine and its treasure chests locations.
How to Solve Gutanbac Shrine Puzzle in Zelda TOTK
To complete the Gutanbac Shrine you need to use the Ascend ability by standing below platforms. This shrine will most likely be your second or third shrine in the game. It is fairly straightforward and here is what you need to do:
- Enter the shrine and talk to Rauru, he will give you the ability and explain how it works.
- Press L and move right stick up to set Ascend as your ability.
- Go down and use Ascend to climb the roof at the end of the corridor in front of you.
- Next, you can similarly climb the next two platforms on your right.
- The left platform has a treasure chest on top which gives you a Stone Axe. Ascending this one is optional.
- Use Ascend on the right platform.
- After you reach the top defeat the Construct.
- At the backside of this hall, you can break the two wooden boxes and use Ascend to get the treasure chest on top. You will get a Construct Bow here.
- Now, cut the ropes in front of you to lower the bridge.
- Use its base to Ascend.
- Next, use Ascend on the moving platform with the green base.
- Finally, use Ascend when it is below the cream-colored platform above.
- After you reach the top you can examine the green hand-like sigil in front of you to complete the Shrine.
That’s it for the Gutanbac shrine walkthrough for Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Be sure to check out our Tears of the Kingdom section to get help with more guides on the best weapons, how to get the master sword, and more.