There are some amazing Avatar items that you should unlock in Guilty Gear Strive right away. With these, you can unlock various character skins in the game. This will help your character stand out in the game lobby. You can even unlock new background music. So, without further ado let’s find out how to unlock special items in the game.
How to unlock Avatar items in Guilty Gear Strive
To unlock items in the game you will have to play the gacha fishing minigame. Doing so will allow you to access a lot of character-specific items and rewards. You can even get a lot of character customization options.
When you play the fishing minigame you get certain rewards. These rewards usually contain Avatar Items and BGM.
- Go over to the Main Menu.
- Now, select Network and look for the Online Match option.
- After this press R1 to access the Park.
- Choose any lobby of your choice.
- You can warp over here using a sign, or you can walk straight into the lobby.
- Now, you will come to a bridge where there is a soldier standing to the left side.
- This soldier will help you with accessing the fishing mechanic.
- Choose between either the 200$ single fish or 2000$ ten fish option.
- You will now unlock and get Avatar Customization items as rewards in Guilty Gear Strive.
To equip all these items you will need to go over to the Avatar creator. Here you will be able to apply all the items to your character in the game. Now, you will be able to stand out in the online multiplayer lobbies.
So, this is everything you need to know about how to unlock items in Guilty Gear Strive. Now that you are here you can also have a look at how to unlock colors.