Guilty Gear Strive is a quick action-paced battle game that requires you to make rapid moves. Many players choose to use a controller to play this game because of its speed. However, many gamers have also noticed a recurring error where the game does not notice their controllers. This error has known to occur primarily in the Steam version of this game. In this article, we will show you how to fix the Guilty Gear Strive controller not working issue.
Guilty Gear Strive Controller Error Fix
- The biggest solution for the recurring controller not working error on Guilty Gear Strive is using the Steam Controller.
- You will have to use the Steam Controller to rebind the keys on your keyboard.
- To open Steam Controller, you will first have to be in Big picture mode in Steam.
- Once you do this, you will find options to help you make changes in your controller.
- You will need to click on the Guide button chord configuration and then select the different groups of controllers that need mapping.
- You can now click the key that you want to be map from the on-screen keyboard that will pop up. You can repeat this process for different controls that need remapping.
- You can then save your configurations locally.
- You can apply your configuration by going to the Guide Button Chord Configuration and selecting your configuration from the Personal folder.
- This method should hopefully help in rectifying the controller issue seen in the Steam edition of Guilty Gear Strive.
You will unfortunately have to use a mouse and keyboard setup to play the game if the error is still not solved even after remapping with Steam Controller. Your best bet will have to be an update from the developers.