Guardians of the Galaxy has a mechanic that works according to Perks, so it’s natural we find the best. These perks basically act like boosts and add to your character’s skills. The perks are available in two distinct varieties in the game. Overall there are 15 perks that you can choose between. So, let’s find out which are the best perks that you can use.
Best Perks in Guardians of the Galaxy
- Rapid Reload: The best perk that you can possibly apply to Star-Lord. The game follows a mechanic where the constant fire will reduce the gun’s usability. Rapid Reload basically negates this as you can get a speed boost for your ammo. Worth it.
- Perfect Dodge: This slows down the time for a brief period of time. So, if you think that the enemy attacks are getting a bit too much, just slow stuff down.
- Components Localizer: Components are an important aspect of the game. So, you will have to search for various components to build stuff. For this, you need to use the Localizer perk as it marks out components on the HUD. It is one of the best perks in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Air Glide: We have seen the movies and we love the jet-powered boots. This will allow you to jet and bounce around using your shoes. It will activate automatically in presence of enemies.
- Charged Shot: This is a very handy offensive perk. It is one of the first perks that you will unlock earlier on in the game. Worth using in the first half of the game. It will add an offensive ability to your weapons early on.
This is everything that you will need to know about the best perks in Guardians of the Galaxy. While you are here you can also have a look at Guardians Of The Galaxy Game Crashing Fix.