Guardian Shards are rare tier 2 items that you can get in Lost Ark. Getting them can be quite a pain. And many players are not sure how or where to use them. These concerns are valid as this game has a lot to do so these things can get quite confusing. So in this guide let us check how to get Guardian Shards in Lost Ark and how to use them.
How to Get Guardian Shards in Lost Ark
You can get Guardian Shards by doing Tier 2 Chaos Dungeons in this game. It is best if you level up your character to level 50 as it will allow you access to this Tier of the Chaos Dungeon along with the others. There is no particular task to do here, just focus on eliminating enemies and taking any Shards you get. Your goal should be to challenge the Tier 2 Dungeon at least thrice or more. As your attempts increase, other rewards you receive reduce, so the frequency of you getting Guardian Shards increases.
How to Use Guardian Shards
You can use the Guardian Shards by exchanging them for items. These shards can be used at Chaos Exchange Vendors.
- Go to East Luterra.
- Next, head to the Luterra Castle.
- Find the NPC Magick Scholar Jeneca. You can find her north of the Market District.
- Interact with her and it will bring up an Exchange popup.
- Click on the 2 Tier Exchange tab.
- You can now exchange your Guardian Shards for buying items. These are all the items that you can buy and their cost.
- 1 Life Leapstone (Bound): 60 Guardian Shard (Weekly limit: 30)
- 1 Life Shard Pouch (L): 180 Guardian Shard (Weekly limit: 5)
- 10 Destruction Stone (Bound): 45 Guardian Shard (Weekly limit: 25)
- 10 Guardian Stone (Bound): 15 Guardian Shard (Weekly limit: 75)
- 1 Guardian Engraving Recipe Pouch:200 Guardian Shard (Roster limit: 20)
That covers this guide on how to Get and Use Guardian Shards in Lost Ark. Since you are interested in Shards then I also suggest you check our guide on how to farm Harmony Shards. And if you require help with other topics on this game then head over to our Lost Ark section to find more such guides.