With the latest update, veterans and new players will get to see a completely new map in Escape From Tarkov and it’s safe to say that most players don’t know much about it. The 0.14 patch brings the new Escape From Tarkov Ground Zero map which is specifically designed for PMCs under level 20 to learn the game.
Table of Contents
Since it’s a new map, the extracts, the hotspots, the quests, and other important mechanics will be unknown to the players. If you are trying to figure out the map and the layout but need some help, we have covered everything you will need in this guide.
All Hotspots in Escape From Tarkov Ground Zero Map
If you have taken a look at the new Ground Zero map, there are several main locations that have a few hotspots of their own. We have mentioned all the hotspots dividing them into the main locations:
- Capital Insight –
- Capital Insight Business
- Budda Lounge
- Giovanni Teducci
- Elemental Global –
- Elemental Global Business
- Coffie Joy
- Unity Credit
- Empire –
- Coffie Joy
- Empire Business
- Gagarin Hotel
- Nakatani –
- Nakatani Business
- Coffie Nice
- Usi Clo
- Father & Sons
- Fusion –
- Oasis Business
- Golden World
- Fusion Business
- Skyside –
- Skyside Business
- Skyside Hotel
- ASAP Winery
- Coffie Joy
- Terragroup –
- Terragroup Business Headquarters
All Escape From Tarkov Ground Zero Extract Locations
Since extracting is one of the most important parts of the game, you should be aware of all the extract locations close to you. There are five proper extract locations which involve a vehicle extraction and a co-op extraction. These are the five extract points that you should know about:
- Emercom Checkpoint – Near Elemental Global
- Prospect Mira – Towards the Prospect Mira exit of Fusion (Need the green flare to extract)
- Scav Checkpoint (Co-op) – Top right exit from Terragroup
- Police Checkpoint – Bottom right exit from Terragroup
- Nakatani Basement – Head into Nakatani Basement from the top
In the map mentioned above, players can check the markings of the location we have provided to get some ease.
All Escape From Tarkov Ground Zero Important Items
- Green Flare – Players can head to the Prospect Mira road on the left of Skyside to get the Green Flare from a dead scav near the bus.
- Wine Bottle – Part of one of the quests, players can find the Wine Bottle at the ASAP Winery if they check the shelves or the fridge in the back.
- AGS Launcher (Shooting Cans) – Players need to head to Capital Insight to find the AGS Launcher. After heading up, look for the room across a cafe on FL2 and you will find it.
- Utyos MG (Shooting Cans) – Players can find it in Empire FL2 after crossing the barbed wire staircase and heading up.
- Dead Scientist’s Key (Saving The Mole) – Head to the back of the lobby in the Terragroup to find the rubble and the dead scientist near it.
- Emercom Station (First in Line) – Head to the left from the Terragroup headquarters, take a left at the end and keep going further till you reach the top of Skyside to find the Emercom Station.
All Escape From Tarkov Ground Zero Quests
There are four starting quests on Day 1 that will pave the way for players going forward in Escape From Tarkov Ground Zero map.
Saving the Mole
Saving the Mole quest involves players heading to the Terragroup headquarters and then into the garage entrance there. Once you find a white van, you will find the body of a PMC. This will initiate the quest and players will have to head to the main lobby and then head to the back to find the rubble and the dead scientist.
Once you get the Science Office Key come back to the main lobby and then head up the stairs there and then take a right. Now, look for room number 4 and then use the office key over there. Now, you need to locate and obtain the scientist’s hard drive before extraction. It usually is located on the center desk for players to find.
For the Burning Rubber quest, players will need to use the paid vehicle extraction out of Ground Zero in Escape from Tarkov. Head to the right from the Terragroup Headquarters and you should see a Black SUV type vehicle which has its taillights on. The vehicle extraction requires 5000 Rouble and once you have those you can complete the quest.
First in Line
The First in Line quest requires you to locate the Emercom Station on Escape From Tarkov Ground Zero. While it looks like a difficult task to find, it’s actually very easy to spot. Head to the left from the Terragroup headquarters, take a left at the end and keep going further till you reach the top of Skyside to find the Emercom Station. Once players reach there, they need to hand over any three medicine items.
For the Shooting Cans quest, players will need to locate the AGS Launcher and the Utyos Machine Gun. We have mentioned where you can find both these weapons earlier and you can check that out. Since these are close to the windows on the FL2 of each building, the next part of the quest will be simple. Players need to eliminate at least five enemies on Ground Zero to complete the quest.
That’s everything you need from this guide. Since you are playing Escape from Tarkov, do check out our dedicated section here at Gamer Tweak.