How To Get All Fairy Fountains In Tears Of The Kingdom (TOTK)
In Zelda Tears of The Kingdom, players can find all Great Fairy Fountains and unlock them to get upgrades for their armor. These upgrades include major buffs like Zero Fall Damage on the Glide Armor. Generous as they are, these fairies won’t come out of their buds without listening to music. And the only band they like is the Stable Trotters. In this guide, we will tell you how to unlock all fairy fountains with the help of this band in ToTK.
How to Find & Unlock All Great Fairy Fountains in Zelda TOTK
Before heading out to look for the fairy fountains, you must meet certain requirements. For every fairy, the requirement will change. However, the only common one is that you must be a part of the Lucky Clover Gazette. Once you fulfill that requirement, you can unlock the fairy fountains.
All Great Fairy Fountain Locations
Here are all the coordinates for the locations of the great fairy fountains in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom:
- Tera Great Fairy Fountain: (0936, 1365, 0089)
- Cotera Great Fairy Fountain: (1741, -2130, 0009)
- Kayasa Great Fairy Fountain: (-1560, -1247, 0085)
- Mija Great Fairy Fountain: (-1467, 3005, 0304)
Unlocking All Great Fairy Fountains in Zelda ToTK
Now that you know how to reach every fairy fountain, you can learn how to unlock them. For every great fairy fountain, you must interact with a traveling band called The Stable Trotters, find a member of their band, build a vehicle, and carry them to the fountain to unlock it. You can use the Ultrahand ability to build these vehicles and take them to the fairies to get your upgrades.
Here are all the fairy fountains and how to unlock them:
Tera Fairy Fountain
- Repair The Stable Trotters’ cart, attach it to your cart with the harness, and take them to the fountain.
Cotera Fairy Fountain
- Meet Beetz at the coordinates (2166, -1382, 0108).
- Find 3x Honey Combs for him to make crepes.
- Return to the Stable Trotters and build a boat for them to reach the great fairy.
Kayasa Fairy Fountain
- Meet Pyper at the coordinates (0524, -3391, 0048).
- Find 10x Sunset Fireflies and hand them over to Pyper.
- Talk to Haite and bring her to Pyper’s tree.
- Meet Mastro and build an ATV to carry them to the great fairy.
Mija Fairy Fountain
- Meet Eustus at the coordinates (-3652, 0762, 0126).
- Build a Hot Air Balloon carrier and place the carriage on it.
- Once Eustus is out of the hole, meet Mastro and attach a roof to their cart.
- Carry them to the great fairy Mija to unlock her.
Once you unlock all great fairies, you can upgrade your gear up to level 4 and get amazing Set Bonuses like Zero Fall Damage and more.
That’s all from us on how to find and unlock all great fairy fountains in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom. You can now check out how to get strong armor like Barbarian or Zora in our ToTK guides section.