In Starfield, even though there are many recipes, Grandpa’s Meatloaf recipe will always be special. However, you will need to try to gather certain ingredients to try this out. It may be kind of tricky to get your hands on this recipe. But it is all worth it once Grandpa shares it with you. Furthermore, you can also share this recipe for 240 credits and it will help restore your health by 26. You will also benefit from increasing your damage resistance by 125 for 10 minutes.
How to Get Grandpa’s Meatloaf Recipe in Starfield
- To get Grandpa’s Meatloaf recipe in Starfield you have to choose the Kid Stuff trait.
- Then you have to visit your parents after equipping this trait.
- After that, they must enter the Family Apartment and talk to Dad. Dad is the one who cooks in the family.
- So it is Dad who will hand over Grandpa’s Meatloaf recipe to you.
- He starts sharing memories of Grandpa’s restaurant and then shares the recipe with the player.
- This recipe is an award-winning recipe and should be kept in the family itself.
Once Dad tells you the recipe it will automatically get stored in the directory and that’s how you get it. The recipe is as follows –
- Red meat
Once you gather all these ingredients you can prepare the recipe and it can be used to get 26 Health. Even your experience will get boosted by two hours.
That was all for this article on how to get the recipe for Meatloaf in Starfield. We hope we helped you get the recipe easily. So if you found this article helpful, you can also check out how to remove the extra mass or how to find the UC Surplus location in Starfield.