In the recent patch update 6.2 of FFXIV, an unlockable feature known as the Island Sanctuary was introduced. It is a solo-player feature wherein it is possible to customize your own island. You can gather resources, craft items, pet animals, do farming activities, and much more. Moreover, you can build buildings and structures on the island to develop your activity. A Granary is one such item used in farming activities. However, building such structures requires them to be unlocked. Know how to unlock a Granary in Final Fantasy XIV Island Sanctuary through our detailed guide on it.
How to Unlock Granary in Final Fantasy XIV Island Sanctuary
Keeping the farm up-to-date is a massive boost to the growth and development of the island. Although, here’s how you can unlock the Granary in Final Fantasy 14:
- The buildings in the Island Sanctuary are unlocked by achieving certain ranks.
- So, unlocking a Granary requires a rank five to unlock, and the higher ranks will do too.
- Ranking up in Island Sanctuary requires Experience Points. Complete the main story quest that will help you to gain XPs.
- In addition, you can also build other buildings that require a lower level than rank 5. This will help you gain XPs faster as the expedition increases with the increase in infrastructures on the island. However, building some of the structures takes a lot of time, so the players are expected to keep patience.
- Once unlocked, you can send Mammets to explore the island and gather resources for you.
- Also, you can decide the number of days they should be out for the foraging activity. They return back to the farm once per day until their exploration is over.
Also Read | How To Get Fylgja Horn Mount in FFXIV
That’s all you should know about the Granary and how to unlock it in Final Fantasy XIV Island Sanctuary. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other FFXIV guides.