Girls Frontline is a strategic RPG for Android and iOS devices by Mica Studios, a Chinese company. Explore an apocalyptic world in the year 2062, where only the Tactical Dolls or T-Dolls are the only hope of a habitable world. There are more than 300 T-dolls for you to build an army. You can customize and merge them to build a squad known as an echelon, which battles to complete certain missions and objectives. With an interesting story, you have to defeat an Ai who has taken control of some T-dolls. Here’s a guide for you to choose which T-Dolls to pick over to build your echelon. Here’s our Girls Frontline tier list where we’ve ranked T-Dolls into 6 tiers, from S tier to F tier.
Girls Frontline Tier List (2022) – All T-dolls Ranked
- S-Tier: Here lies the T-dolls which are aggressive in the offense as well as defense. These T-dolls are extremely impactful and offer unbelievable buffs to your echelon. These T-dolls lie here because of their rarity and an echelon of them could crush any kind of opponent.
- A-Tier: The T-dolls in these Tier are here because they lack as much power as the ones in S-tier. But with these T-dolls, you can proceed the storyline optimally as they are the next powerful T-dolls in Girls Frontline.
- B-Tier: These T-dolls are not too aggressive like the S-tier dolls but not any less impactful to proceed in the storyline and some missions. In a nutshell, these T-dolls are not as great as S and A-Tier T-dolls but still can excel when they reach their full potential.
- C-Tier: These are the T-dolls that are not impactful at all. These are the dolls you will begin with and are great for early battles and mid-games but can be defeated as you proceed to harder battles. Be sure to replace them with the S or A tier as you proceed in the game.
- D-Tier: D-tier dolls can carry you during early battles, but D-tier dolls can be outclassed by any of the other T-dolls. Include them in your echelon only if you have no choice. Make sure to replace them as you proceed in Girls Frontline.
- F-Tier: F-tier dolls provide the least utility out of all the T-dolls. Their abilities are below average and would affect your echelon. Try not to use any of these T-dolls in Girls Frontline at all.
Assault Rifle Tier List
Handgun Tier List
|Thunder .50 cal||B|
Machine Gun Tier List
Rifle Tier List
SMG Tier List
|Beratta Model 38||F|
Shotgun Tier List
Although you would surely want the top-tier T-dolls like FAL and G11 in your echelon, it might take you some time to get them because of their rarity.
By the time you are stuck with the less impactful T-Dolls, here’s what you can do to upgrade the T-dolls in Girls Frontline:
- Skill Training: Train your T-doll for an amount of time to increase their strength abilities and stats.
- Dummy Linking: Dummy Linking is merging two same T-dolls for a stronger T-doll of the same. For Dummy linking you will have to spend Dummy Cores depending on the rarity of the T-doll. Higher the rarity, the more cores you will have to spend.
- Enhancement: It uses other T-dolls to boost up the stats and abilities of a single T-doll.
Hope this list helps you in choosing the right T-dolls for your echelon. Check out our other Guides, walkthroughs, tips, and tricks right here at Gamer Tweak.