Companions Free Gift is a type of reward in Genshin Impact. Update 1.6 added this feature that allows you to move in your companions in your house and also receive free gifts from them. But in order to do that, you will have to go through a bit of a tedious process. Hence, to make it simpler for you, we have mentioned the steps on how to receive gifts from your companions in Genshin Impact.
How to Receive Gifts from Companion in Genshin Impact?
Follow the steps mentioned below to get free gifts from your friends in Genshin Impact:
- Reach trust rank level 9 with Tubby, the Serenity Tea Pot.
- Once reached, add all the 8 companions using your Realm Dispatch.
- Reach friendship level 7 or more. You can increase this level by Adeptal Energy.
- This will unlock 3 interactions with the companions.
- Place all the Companions in and around your house.
- Buy blueprints that your companions will like.
- Once placed, speak to your characters to get the gift.
- You will see a checkmark once the gift is received.
- You have now received the gift from your companion in Genshin Impact.
The move-in feature can be unlocked by completing the ‘Idle Teapot Talk’ quest that will be available to you only after completing the ‘A Teapot to Call Home: Part II’ quest. If you are below Friendship level 7, you still will get 1 or 2 interactions unlocked but it will be preferable if you have all three unlocked. The favorite furnishings of your companions will be evident as they will be listed in the blueprints.
How To Place Companions in Serenity Tea Pot House?
To place a companion in Genshin Impact, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Companion’ section.
- A list of all your companions will be displayed.
- Select the icon and place them anywhere in the surrounding.
- Once placed, you will be able to see their icon on the Mini Map.
So that is all for our guide on how to receive gifts from companion Genshin Impact. If you would like to know who Ayaka Kamisato is, we have a guide on that too for you to check out.