Ghost of Tsushima has been upgraded to version 1.13 update. The official patch notes reveal which changes were made to the samurai title.
Ghost of Tsushima has been updated to version 1.13. The update mainly focuses on bug fixes, as the changelog suggests. The download size of the update is approximately 3 GB.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes
For Ghost of Tsushima Legends, the first raid called The Tale of Iyo was announced during the day. It will be added to the game on October 30th, 2020, likely with another major patch released that day.
The upcoming raid will be broken into three chapters, according to Sucker Punch, and will require a full team of four Ghosts and excellent coordination and communication.
Ghost of Tsushima was released for the PS4 last July and was a huge success with 1.9 million copies sold in the month of launch alone. Due to a job posting from Sucker Punch, in which a feudal Japan is mentioned, the suspicion arose recently that the developers were working on a Ghost of Tsushima 2.
While a PS5 release of Ghost of Tsushima has not yet been mentioned, the console’s Boost mode gives you the opportunity to play the PS4 version of the Samurai title on the new console with improved loading times and 60 FPS.