The Shrine In Shadow is a quest that you will receive in Ghost Of Tsushima. As part of this quest, you will get a riddle that you will have to decode in the game. However, like almost every other riddle, the answer to this one’s pretty hard to decipher. So, scroll down and find out how to solve the Shrine In Shadow Puzzle in the game.
How to solve Shrine in Shadow Puzzle in Ghost of Tsushima?
- To solve the Shrine in Shadow puzzle you will have to perform the following steps in order.
- First, you will have to accept the ‘A Forgotten Shrine’ quest in the main menu.
- Now, choose the fast travel option and go to the location.
- Once you get there all you have to do is enter the shrine.
- Inside you will be able to see references to Shadow of the Colossus.
- In the center of the shrine, you will be able to see a scroll that contains a poem. This poem reads “Stone knows no season, Nor the colossus that was felled to save one soul. Wanderer, come like through mist, a ghost casting no shadow.”
- The last two lines of this poem give you the clue to the Shrine in Shadow Puzzle of Ghost of Tsushima.
- The riddle asks you to be a ghost. So, basically, you have to don the Ghost costume.
- Next, you will have to go to the middle of the shrine wearing the Ghost Armor.
- Now, you will have to throw a smoke bomb and you will be able to fulfill the requirements of the poem.
This is everything that you need to know about how to solve the Shrine in Shadow from Ghost of Tsushima. While you are here you can also have a look at how to get the Sarugami Armor set.