The Sarugami Armor is one of the armor sets in the Ghost of Tsushima. This armor is also known as the Iki Island Armor set in the game. It is one of the multiple armor sets in the game. To get and use this set you will have to complete certain missions first. So, scroll down and find out how to get the Iki Island Sarugami Armor Set.
How to get the Iki Island Sarugami Armor Set in Ghost of Tsushima?
To get the Sarugami Armor you will have to complete the Mythic Tale known as “The Legend of Black Hand Riku”. This armor was once worn by the pirate known as Black Hand Riku. As part of the myth, it is said that the wearer will be compelled to be more reckless in their attacks.
To upgrade it across you will need to have the following amount of resources available:
- Level 2: 250 Supplies and 10 Linen
- Level 3: 500 Supplies, 20 Linen, and 10 Leather
- Upgrade to Level 4: 750 Supplies, 30 Linen, 20 Leather, and 6 Silk
- Level 5: 1000 Supplies, 40 Linen, 25 Leather, and 8 Silk
These are all the bonuses you will get for using the Sarugami Armor in Ghost of Tsushima.
- Regular Parry will be disabled. You will be able to get a Perfect Parry after a chain of two attacks in the game.
- Perfect Dodge will damage nearby enemies.
- Resolve gains are increased.
- Perfect parry and perfect dodge windows are increased too.
- Riku’s Gambit
- Crimson Victory (get this dye from Crimson dye merchant)
- Wind Kami’s Breath (get this dye from Iki Island Merchants)
- Snowy Macaque (get this dye from a White dye merchant for 20 Flowers)
- Monkey Eye (get this dye from a Black dye merchant for 20 Flowers)
This is everything you will need to know about the Sarugami Armor in Ghost of Tsushima. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Start Iki Island DLC In Ghost Of Tsushima Director’s Cut.