The Blood Stained Shrine is a quest that you will get as you progress in Ghost of Tsushima. After completing this quest you will also get a new armor set known as the Bloodborne Armor in the form of a reward. However, the game isn’t too helpful with hints which has left many players scratching their heads. So, scroll down and find out how to complete the Blood Stained Shrine puzzle in the game.
How to solve the Ghost of Tsushima Blood Stained Shrine puzzle?
- To solve the Blood-Stained Shrine puzzle you will have to perform the following steps in order.
- First, you will have to accept the ‘A Forgotten Shrine’ quest for the Blood-Stained Shrine in the main menu.
- This location is in the southwest of Kidafure’s Battlefield.
- Once you get here you will be able to see a scroll at the base of the shrine.
- This scroll reads, “A Forgotten Shrine The first green of spring sickens to black, decaying, plagued by blood and beast. Hunter, reject death’s allure. Prepare to duel man’s frailty.”
- You will find the clue for the puzzle in the final part of the Blood Stained Shrine riddle in Ghost of Tsushima.
- After this, you will have to wear the Kensei armor which you can get by completing the Six Blades of Kojiro Mythic Tale.
- Now, just go over to the rocks near the shrine.
- Once you are at a sufficient height, simply jump off so that you get damage. Heal yourself in the same location and you will now view a cutscene that gifts you the Bloodborne armor.
This is everything you need to know about the Blood-Stained Shrine puzzle solution in Ghost of Tsushima. While you are here you can also have a look at how to get the Sarugami Armor set.