Ghost of Tsushima Legends Beginners Tips & Tricks
Ghost of Tsushima Legends is a free update that unlocks Multiplayer in the game. You can play with 4 friends, here are some cool tips to remember.
Ghost of Tsushima Legends is a new reason to play this game. But this time it’s with friends, the free update unlocks a brand new co-op mode and multiplayer missions in the game. You can play with over 4 players and unlock various missions, gears, and techniques in Ghost of Tsushima Legends. This article has 10 best tips for Ghost of Tsushima multiplayer. So if you are new to this game and want to know more then keep reading.
Ghost of Tsushima Legends Beginners Guide
I am going to cover all tips and tricks. From basic to advance you can use them for your own benefit. Ghost of Tsushima Legends is a competitive multiplayer with amazing gears and weapons to unlock. Make sure you do not miss the fun.
1. How to invite friends:
We have a dedicated guide on how to invite friends in Ghost of Tsushima Legends. You can add up to 4 players at a single time. Each player can choose one among the four classes and enjoy slicing demons and zombies in the dark world of Ghost of Tsushima. Click the link above to know in detail how to add friends in Ghost of Tsushima.
2. Game Modes:
Ghost of Tsushima Legends has three game modes. Each game mode has certain restrictions and a different style of gameplay.
- Story Mode – Narrative based story missions, only 2 players are allowed.
- Survival Mode – Horde mode where 4 players can fight together for 15 waves of attack. Each wave comes with higher difficulty.
- Raid Mode – The mode is not unlocked it yet, it will appear in the future where a group of 4 players will play in the toughest missions.
3. Picking the best Class:
Ghost of Tsushima Legends has four different classes, the game does not put restrictions on players to choose a unique class each. They are Samurai, Hunter, Assassins, and Ronin. Each class has a different set of gears, weapons, and techniques. Also, there is a rank system and a skill tree. Below is a quick detail of all four classes. This will help you to choose the best class in the Ghost of Tsushima Legends.
- Samurai – Best all-around class to begin with. Comes with combinations of technique to inflict high damage and to restore health.
- Hunter – Best called Sniper, a good class if you do not want to get close to an enemy. Has ranged weapons and comes with an ability the Eye of Uchitsune that can kill three enemies in one hit.
- Assassin – High Damage Class, comes with teleporting ability. Can be slow sometimes this one is a heavy class. Good for defense.
- Ronin – Comes with a Spirit Animal. You can command the animal to attack and it can also revive and heal you in the battle.
A few things to remember while in battle is to keep moving. A movement like parrying, dodging, etc is vital for your survival. When you are dealing with a horde of enemies, it is necessary to put two players in front as the defense and two at the back to attack. Use combos to take down enemies faster. Keep one Ronin in the team to use the Spirit Animal. It is not a strong class, but during fierce battle when you have no way out calling the Spirit Animal is life-saving.
5. Special Abilities:
I am adding special abilities separately because it’s the only way to survive when things go worse. Every team member must learn to use special abilities, it is the best crowd control in Ghost of Tsushima Legends. Each class has a unique set of special abilities with a cooldown period. You can trigger it by pressing L1 + R1.
- Samurai – Dodge and hit enemies with super speed.
- Hunter – Shoots multiple arrows in one shot.
- Assassin – Teleports across the battle field and lands critical strikes on enemies.
- Ronin – Topple multiple enemies in one attack.
This guide is under construction, more tips are going to be updated soon. Till then stay tuned to GamerTweak.com.