Flour gives you access to many delicious recipes, like pizza, pie, burgers, and bread. Once you have crafted the Grill and Oven you’ll be able to make them, but only if you have the ingredients. Crafting the most stations is simpler than gathering items like these. To make the Flour, you first need to find and get Wheat Grains in LEGO Fortnite, and then process them for the end product. Not sure how to do all that? No worries; here we have given you all you need to do for it.
How to Get Wheat Grains in LEGO Fortnite
There are two ways to get Wheat Grains in LEGO Fortnite. First, you can collect them from the chests of the abandoned ruins and caves. Second, you can make a farm and grow Wheat, which can then be processed into grains using Grain Mill.
How to Make a Wheat Farm
- The first thing you need is a Shovel, make it using the Crafting Bench. It needs 3 Wooden Rods and 1 Plank.
- Now you will unlock the Garden Plot recipe in the Build menu. Each plot is crafted using 2 Soil and 1 Fertilizer. Dig with a Shovel to collect the Soil and Fertilizer.
- Place the Garden Plots and interact with them to plant grains.
- Check after one day to harvest Wheat.
How to Make a Flour in LEGO Fortnite
- Flour is a recipe from the Grain Mill, so first build it using 20 Knotroot Rods, 20 Granite Slabs, and 3 Shells.
- Next, interact with the Mill and Quick Deposit in Flour recipe.
- Check your Inventory to find the product.
You sometimes find this item in chests too, so if you don’t want to go through this long process, simply embark on the adventure and unlock all the boxes you find.
That’s all about how to get Wheat Grains and Flour. If you found this guide helpful, you should check out our LEGO Fortnite section.