In Elden Ring, the Watchdog’s Staff is a Colossal Weapon. It requires its wielder to have high strength. It is a great melee weapon for players looking to deal serious damage. The Staff contains the unique skill of Sorcery of the Crozier which deals a 1369 Magic Damage if all projectiles connect. If you have been unaware of this Staff then it is time to head over and follow the steps to get the Watchdog’s Staff in Elden Ring.
How to Get the Watchdog’s Staff in Elden Ring
Minor Erdtree, near the Road’s End Catacombs is where you want to travel to reach the staff in the Liurnia of the Lake region. Follow the steps below to get the Watchdog’s Staff in Elden Ring –
- Go to the Revenger’s Shack.
- Run along the cliff side and head over to the other side.
- You will find a door to the Road’s End Catacombs.
- From the sight of grace, head down the stairs.
- Take a right and be mindful of the fanged imps.
- Go ahead to the main room and then drop down.
- Take a left and jump down again.
- Turn around and you will find a false wall.
- Strike the wall and it will reveal the area inside.
- Deal with the imps and keep moving further inside.
- There will be a purple collectible in the back left.
- You have got the Watchdog’s Staff.
Follow the steps above to get the Watchdog’s Staff. With the magical powers of the Glintstone embedded in the staff, The Watchdog’s Staff is a weapon of great potent. It allows you to cause heavy damage as a melee weapon and magical damage with the Sorcery of the Crozier.
For the abilities it provides the wielder with, it can definitely be ranked an A-Tier staff in Elden Ring Staff Tier List. The staff has a strength requirement 34 and dex requirement 10. To understand which weapon type suits your abilities best, check our guide on Strength vs Dexterity.