Staffs are an important part of Elden Ring, and getting the best of these weapons can prove to be extremely useful. To help make your decision easier, we have prepared the perfect tier list for you. Here, we will rank all of the staff of Elden Ring in this tier list. We will rank these staff from tiers S to F, with S being the best, and S the worst.
Best Staff Tier List in Elden Ring
S Tier – Best Staff Tier List in Elden Ring
As we mentioned at the start, this section of the Elden Ring tier list features the best staff from the game. These staffs offer great performance, along with excellent boosts to your character’s abilities.
- Academy Glintstone Staff – This is a great staff to use for Spellcasters. It tends to scale primarily with Strength and Intelligence.
- Astrologer’s Staff – Just like the Carian Glintstone Staff, this staff, too, offers enhancements to sorceries. Acting as a catalyst, you can use this staff to cast sorceries.
- Carian Glintstone Staff – The Carian Glintstone Staff makes its way to the S tier of this staff’s tier list thanks to its ability to enhance sword sorceries.
- Lusat’s Glintstone Staff – At the cost of extra FP, this staff provides you with a boost to the powers of all sorceries.
A Tier – Best Staff Tier List in Elden Ring
The A tier features staffs that offer extremely impressive. While not as polished as their higher-tier counterparts, these staffs are not to be underestimated.
- Glintstone Staff – The Simple Glintstone Staff makes its way to Tier A of this Elden Ring list. While primarily used to cast Sorceries, it is also a great weapon to use if you want to strike enemies that are not too far away.
- Carian Glintblade Staff – Receive an enhancement to your Glintblade sorcery with this staff.
- Staff of the Avatar – The Staff of the Avatar offers great performance for those looking for a hybrid build in Elden Ring.
- Watchdog’s Staff – This staff provides Sorcery of the Crozier.
B tier staffs are decent at best. They are great to use, but you will probably find better options in Elden Ring.
- Carian Regal Scepter – We recommend you only use this staff if you have a character with high intelligence. This usually results in sorcerers being the most common users of the Carian Regal Scepter.
- Staff of Loss – This staff helps you enhance your invisibility sorcery.
- Meteorite Staff – This staff enhances your gravity sorcery.
Staffs from Tier C are average at best. We recommend you only use them if you plan on upgrading quickly and need something for the short term.
- Digger’s Staff – The Digger’s Staff in Elden Ring is best used to enhance the power of Stonedigger sorceries.
D-Tier staffs are nowhere near the best in Elden Ring. These staffs offer just enough to evade the infamous F Tier. We recommend you only use these staff if you have absolutely no other option.
- Azur’s Glintstone Staff – While primarily scaling with Intelligence, using Azur’s Glintstone Staff only makes sense if you have a spellcaster that heavily relies on magic attacks.
- Crystal Staff – Provides an enhancement to Crystallian sorceries.
- Staff of the Guilty – At the cost of slight blood loss buildup, you will receive a boost to thorn sorcery with this staff.
- Prince of Death’s Staff – Receive a boost to death sorcery with this staff.
The last tier in this compilation of the best staff in Elden Ring, this section features the worst staff from the game. We do not recommend you use these staff, as they offer you little next to no value.
- Demi-Human Queen’s Staff – This weapon is primarily used to cast sorceries in Elden Ring. You cannot infuse this weapon with Ashes of War or enchant it with magic.
- Rotten Crystal Staff – Receive a boost to Crystalian sorcery at the cost of a minor scarlet rot buildup.
- Gelmir Glintstone Staff – Enhances your lava sorcery.
- Albinauric Staff – This staff scales with Arcane.
So there you have it. This is all you need to know about the best staff in Elden Ring from this tier list. As you can see, getting to the best staff may be difficult, but it is definitely worth it. We recommend you also play with all of these staff yourself. Doing so will help you find your own personal favorite, allowing you to have a reliable option with you during battle.
Now that you know about the best staff, check out our Elden Ring Guides.