Getting Verified on Discord is equally important as getting verified on other social media platforms. Just like other social media platforms when you verify yourself on Discord you can show others that you are someone famous and known. But getting verified isn’t as easy as it might be for some other sites and has certain requirements. So in this guide let us take a look at how to get the server verified on Discord.
How to Get Verified on Discord
Before we get into the actual steps of getting your server verified, you should check if you qualify for these prerequisites for verification.
- You must either be an individual of public interest, or someone that is the representative of a brand or a business while being the owner of the Discord server you wish to verify.
- The one applying should authenticate any other social media accounts on their profile to help Discord verify how valid the application is.
- You should use a formal email id that is related to your business or brand. This will make it easier for Discord to know if you hold an official position.
These are the steps to apply for Discord server Verification
- Go to the Discord Verification page.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Log in to your Discord account and complete your application.
How does Discord determine the Verification of a server?
There are three key points that Discord takes into consideration as criteria when verifying a server.
- Recognizable: Discord checks for individuals, brands, or businesses that have a strong following and are well-known. Remember that Discord doesn’t take into account promotional content while reviewing. Although they do take account of your presence on social media and the official website.
- Originality: The business or the person’s server must have a unique presence. You can only get one server to be verified per business or brand. But there are exceptions for language and region-specific servers
- Authentic: The community server should represent a registered brand, business, or public individual of interest.
Lastly, the final decision of the Verification of your server solely lies with Discord.
You can also check our video to see the exact steps on how to get verified on Discord.
That sums up this guide on how to get verified on Discord. If you have any other concerns or need help with some features then check out our Discord section. Here you can find guides on how to turn off overlay and how to add a music bot & other useful guides.