In Remnant 2, the Nightweaver Stone Doll is a quest item that you can use to unlock the Dreamcatcher weapon. However, getting to this weapon will not be that easy. Players will have to do some tasks before they can unlock it. The first task will be getting the Nightweaver Stone Doll in the first place. But don’t worry, for your reference below we have listed all the steps you need to speed up the process.
Where to Find Nightweaver Stone Doll In Remnant 2
To unlock the Nightweaver Stone Doll in Remnant 2 give 3x Stone-Carved Doll to the Head Doctor and free her from the Cell. She can be found in the underground basement of the Asylum, trapped inside by her own fellow nurses. If you’re having trouble completing the task then follow the step-by-step guide below.
- First, head to the Asylum in Morrow Parish situated in Losomn.
- There, collect the 3x Stone-Carved Doll scattered around the Asylum. Below are the doll locations.
- One Stone-Carved Doll is in the shed near the Ripsaw spawn area outside the asylum.
- Another one is located behind the bookshelf situated in the room near the office.
- The last one can be found in one of the rooms located on the 3 floors. The 3rd-floor key can be acquired by exploring the Asylum shed.
- Once you have all the Stone-Carved Dolls go to the Head Doctor locked in the basement cell.
- Give her the statues and she’ll sing a song for you that holds the code for the Iron Safe, the code is 2971.
- Opening the safe will get you Double Barrel Hand Gun.
- After that simply head out the the room via the window and go to the small balcony.
- On the balcony, you’ll find the Prison Cell key that you can use to open the locked basement door.
- Use the key to open the trapped head doctor door and there you’ll find the Remnant 2 Nightweaver Stone Doll.
How to Use Nightweaver Stone Doll in Remnant II
As mentioned earlier, players can use the Nightweaver Stone Doll to unlock the Dreamcatcher weapon. That can be used to unlock the Invader Archetype in the game. However, getting the weapon is not that easy, you’ll first have to feed the Nightweaver Stone Doll to Nightweaver’s Web to get the Dreamcatcher. The following web is located at the lowest level of the Asylum. And to access this Tormented Asylum area you’ll have to feed Soulkey Tribute.
That covers everything about how you can unlock & use the Nightweaver Stone Doll in Remnant 2. If you haven’t unlocked the Alchemist Class then check out how to do it. Also. take a look at the Best Archetype Tier list.