What have you done that has made you search how to get unbanned on Fortnite? Jokes apart, the game does have a tendency to ban players at times at the slightest inclination of cheating or malpractice. If you fall under this demographic, you will want to know how to get your account back. So, scroll down and find out how to get unbanned in the game.
How to get your account Unbanned on Fortnite?
- Go and log in to the Epic Games website.
- Look for the Help Us tab on the top left.
- Now, look for the Contact Us option and click on it.
- If you haven’t already, log into your account.
- You will now be redirected to a ticket submission form.
- In the textboxes, fill in the Display Name and Fortnite account email address.
- Choose the platform on which you got the ban or get banned from.
- Now, explain the problem about why you got banned as well as why you need to get unbanned.
- Just submit the request and wait till your account gets unbanned by Fortnite.
Why have you received a ban?
There are multiple reasons that you might have received a ban for. These can include showing or glorifying intolerant or discriminatory behavior, portraying explicit or graphic imagery, promoting illegal activities, or inciting violence. However, at times even a simple report from another player will be enough to get your account banned by the devs. So, stay safe out there and spread the positivity.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to get unbanned from Fortnite. While you are here you can also have a look at how to get Fortnite Trespasser Elite Skin Code as well as how to fix Collecting Alien Devices In Fortnite Is Not Working.