In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK), players can get many classic outfits and armor sets like the Tunic of the Hero set for Link. Apart from passive buffs, you can simply collect them for their nostalgic value. However, getting your hands on the whole set requires a lot of elbow grease. The set usually consists of three pieces, which are located in separate regions. In this guide, we’ll tell you the location of the Armor of the Hero set in Zelda TOTK.
Where to Get the Tunic of the Hero Set in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK)
The Armor of the Hero set in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK) consists of trousers, a tunic, and a cap. Here are the locations for all three pieces of armor:
Trouser of the Hero Location in TOTK
The Trouser of the Hero is located in the Corvash Canyon Mine at the coordinates (-3352, 2314, -0812) next to the Worihas Lightroot. The best way to reach this location is through the Hyrule Ridge Chasm (-2635, 1134, 0176) from Lindor’s Brow Skyview Tower.
- Inside the chasm, head northwest toward the Abandoned Hebra Mine.
- On the way, activate the Kawumoro Lightroot.
- Keep heading northwest till you pass a narrow passage.
- Use the glider to go further and you’ll reach the Worihas Lightroot.
- Then, make your way to the Corvash Canyon Mine coordinates next to this lightroot.
- Open the chest in this mine and you’ll get the Trouser of the Hero piece.
Tunic of the Hero Location in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
The Tunic of the Hero is located in the Dueling Canyons mine at the coordinates (1284, -1811, -0784). The best way to reach this location is through the East Hill Chasm northeast of the Kakariko village.
- Once you enter the chasm, make your way to the Arusakam Lightroot at the coordinates (1769, -1053, -0602).
- Then, head southwest till you reach the Dueling Canyons mine and you’ll find a chest at the center of the mine.
- Open this chest to get the Tunic of the Hero piece of the Armor of the Hero set.
Cap of the Hero Location
The final piece of the Hero Armor set i.e. the Cap of the Hero is located in the Tuft Canyon Mine at the coordinates (2521, -3602, -0626). The closest chasm to this location is the Meda Mountain Chasm (2520, -2399, 0194) to the north of the Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower.
- To get the Cap of the Hero, jump into the Meda Mountain Chasm and head south.
- On the way, you’ll find the Yikot (2303, -2379, -0638) and Mimufis (2825, -3269, -0547) Lightroots.
- If you haven’t explored this area, make sure you use the Brightbloom seeds to light it up.
- On the way, you’ll reach the Ancient Observation Deck at the coordinates (2542, -3454, -0577).
- Climb the stairs on this deck and you’ll find a chest with Large Crustallized Charges.
- Collect them and climb the wall behind the chest.
- Below, you’ll find the Tuft Canyon Mine.
- Glide down and open the chest in this mine to get the Cap of the Hero.
Tunic of the Hero Upgrades
To upgrade the armor sets, you can visit the Great Fairy Fountains in this game. Here are all the upgrades and the stats of the Armor of the Hero Set in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom:
- Base Level
- Set Defense: 9
- Upgrade 1
- Set Defense: 15
- Cost: 10 Rupees
- Materials: Rubies x1, Star Fragment x1
- Upgrade 2
- Set Defense: 24
- Cost: 50 Rupees
- Materials: Rubies x4, Star Fragment x1
- Upgrade 3
- Set Defense: 36
- Cost: 200 Rupees
- Materials: Rubies x6, Star Fragment x1
- Upgrade 4
- Set Defense: 60
- Cost: 500 Rupees
- Materials: Rubies x10, Star Fragment x1
Note that we’ve mentioned the total Set Defense stats and not the ones for individual armor pieces.
We hope this location guide helps you get the Tunic of the Hero Armor Set in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK). This game also has other sets like the Twilight Princess Set or the Ember Armor Set, so check out how to get them in our TOTK guides section.