Sniper Elite 5 is the latest installment in the Series by Rebellion Developments. It brings back the feels of scoping to your target against real-world variables and hitting near-impossible shots. Aside from the adrenaline-fueled moments, there are side objectives that you can complete during the main Missions. One such Side Objective is to collect all of the Stolen Antiques. This is a side-mission available during Mission 2: Occupied Residence of the game. In this guide, I will show you how to get all of the Stolen Antiques in Sniper Elite 5.
How to Get all Stolen Antiques in Sniper Elite 5
All of the Stolen Antiques in the game are more or less near the Chateau. There are 3 of them and all are very easy to obtain. Here is how to get all of them.
- The first one is in a Bungalow-type building near the Chateau.
- You will be able to find it as it has a Stone Eagle at the top of it.
- On the top floor, there will be a Sniper Window.
- Clear the personnel below and climb to that Window.
- Once you get to the Window, there will be a Soldier there.
- Subdue him and search his body.
- The Soldier Statuette is the first of the Stolen Antiques in Sniper Elite 5.
Old Man Statuette – Stolen Antiques in Sniper Elite 5
- The second one is in the central part of the Chateau.
- Get into the Chateau and head to the center, there will be a Staircase.
- Climb the Staircase and get to the first floor.
- This is easy to find as it is near Möller’s office, the main objective.
- Go into the office between the Staircase & Möller’s Office.
- Some Personal Letters will contain a Code.
- Now go to Möller’s Office and then head right and enter the first office on the left.
- Get to the end and there will be a Painting on the right of a Bed, interact with it and you find a Safe.
- Unlock it using the Code you just received and you will get the Old Man Statuette.
- For the third & final one, head back to Möller’s Office.
- Go past the Staircase you had climbed up before.
- You reach a corridor and on your immediate right will be a Staircase going to the Second Floor.
- Go up and enter the first room on the left.
- There will be a huge green Trunk.
- Pick the lock and you will be able to get the Group Statuette.
This was all about getting the Stolen Antiques in Sniper Elite 5. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How To Get Into Marcel’s Attic in Sniper Elite 5.