Tower of Fantasy is an anime-infused sci-fi MMORPG adventure that features a plethora of currencies. One of these currencies includes Black Gold which can be used to buy several items and weapons. These items can also be used to upgrade your SR as well as SSR weapons. As several players are unable to get their hands on this item, they are quite confused about earning and spending them. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to get and spend Black Gold in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Get Black Gold in Tower of Fantasy
You can get a Black Gold every time you obtain a Gold Nucleus in TOF. You can also get this currency by using Gold Nucleus for the gacha pulls. In addition to that, you also get a Black Gold every time you use the Gold Nucleus for opening a Password cache. If you are having trouble finding Gold Nucleus, check out our guide on all the Gold Nucleus farming locations. In a nutshell, you get Black Gold each time you find, receive, or use Gold Nuclei.
Scroll further till the end to find out how to spend Black Gold in Tower of Fantasy.
What to Do with Black Gold in TOF
As mentioned earlier, you can use Black Gold for upgrading your weapons. But which ones to upgrade?
- As an SR weapon is more common than SSR weapons, we suggest prioritizing upgrading the SSR weapons.
- You can also upgrade these weapons by purchasing their duplicates in exchange for Black Gold.
- If you are looking to purchase duplicate SSR weapons, you can get them for 120 Black Gold. Alternatively, you can also buy the duplicates of SR weapons for 35 Black Gold.
- Once you have maxed out an SR weapon by upgrading them, you get a Black Gold.
- Thus, the more maxed-out SR weapons you have the more Black Gold you can receive.
That’s everything covered on how to get and spend Black Gold in Tower of Fantasy. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on where to get firedragon fruit, how to unlock and use jet board, and how to use the map coordinates in TOF right here on Gamer Tweak.