Prince Sidon is a fan-favorite character in the Legend of Zelda series. The son of King Dorephan and the Sage of Water makes his return in Tears of the Kingdom as well. So, that has many fans wondering – how can you get Sidon as a companion? Well, it’s easier said than done as you will have to complete several quests before Prince Sidon can accompany you. However, our guide is here to help you out. Here is how to get Sidon to follow you to the Water Temple in TOTK.
How Do You Get Sidon to Follow You in Water Temple TOTK
You can get Sidon to follow you to Water Temple after completing the Clues to the Sky quest in TOTK. A short cutscene will emerge at the end of this quest after which Prince Sidon will accompany you in the Water Temple. Since this is a lengthy quest, you can refer to our guide on the Land of the Sky Fish location in Zelda TOTK.
Here is a short summary of the quests you will need to complete before getting Sidon to follow you in the Water Temple:
- Talk to Sidon’s fiancée, Yona, to start the Sidon of the Zora quest.
- During the quest, you will have to find Toto Lake and Jiahto.
- Thereafter, you will have to complete the Broken Slate quest to start the Clues to the Sky quest in TOTK.
- Now, you will have to find King Dorephan’s secret location and collect the King’s Scale.
- Then, to complete the Droplet Puzzle, go up to the highest point of the Floating Scales island.
- You will need to fire an arrow with the King’s Scale through the droplet.
- A short cutscene will emerge after which you can go ahead and talk to Sidon.
- After another small cutscene, you will be able to get Sidon to follow you in Tears of the Kingdom.
That’s all you need to know on how to get Sidon to follow you to the Water Temple in TOTK. For more guides like this, visit our Tears of the Kingdom section on Gamer Tweak.