Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, better known as CSGO, is an old Classic FPS game created by Valve. This is the game where most Aim Demons have originated like Shroud, S1mple, Hiko, TenZ, Scream, etc. There are many custom Servers you can join in the game. Matter of fact, you can create a Game Server and invite your Friends. You can do this by giving them the Server IP Code. But, how do you even do that? Don’t worry, getting the IP code of the Server is pretty simple. In this guide, I will show you how to Get a Server’s IP Code in CSGO.
How to Get a Server’s IP in CSGO
To get a Server’s IP Code in CSGO, you will need to be able to access the Command Console. To do this, go to your Game Settings and search for Developer Mode. Under that, you should see the option Enable Developer Mode, set it to Yes. Now you will be able to access the Command Console by pressing the ` Key(the Tilde Key). Now that is sorted, join a game or create a private game.
- Once you are in the game, access the Command Console.
- Now type in clear to remove the unwanted clutter on the Console.
- After that Type status in the Command Console.
- This will give you information about the server like the hostname, map, version, & most importantly the IP address.
- Copy the IP address and send it to your friend.
- They can join in by typing connect and then the IP address in the Command Console.
- After that, they will join the Server.
This was all about how to get a Server’s IP address in CSGO. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like Best Aim Training Map From Steam & How To Skip The Warmup Phase in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.