You can speed up the process of taming creatures in ARK Survival Evolved with the help of Sanguine Elixir. While its use sounds nice, it can be quite bothersome to get. But after knowing the process for it you can have a bunch of them in no time. So in this guide let us check how to get & use Sanguine Elixir in Ark Survival Evolved.
How to Get Sanguine Elixir in Ark Survival Evolved
You can get Sanguine Elixir in this game after you tame a Desmodus and add Blood Packs to its inventory. Domesticating a Desmodus is a crucial step in the process as without this creature you won’t be able to get this item. We will check how to get a Desmodus in a bit, first let us check the process to make the elixir:
- Tame a Desmodus and put a saddle on it.
- Next, open its inventory.
- Here, add 200 blood packs. These will give you 1 Sanguine Elixir.
- Now, click on the Consumables button.
- It will give you the option to craft Sanguine Elixir.
- Click on it and you will get the elixir.
How to Use Sanguine Elixir in ARK
You can use the Sanguine Elixir to increase the taming process of a creature by 30%. In order to use it:
- Knock out a creature and make it unconscious.
- Stand beside it and use the Sanguine Elixir.
Once you do it, it will automatically boost the creature taming process. You can also use it to speed up the process of raising a baby creature by 30%. Although remember, you can only use one Sanguine Elixir per creature.
How to Tame a Desmodus
You need Blood packs in order to tame a Desmodus. And to make that you need Blood Extraction Syringe. Once you have accumulated a good number of Blood Packs find a Desmodus. Here is what you have to do:
- Add multiple blood packs to your inventory.
- Find a Desmodus and let it carry you.
- While it carries you it will consume your Blood Packs.
During the consumption, you will eventually tame the Desmodus.
That covers everything you should know about the Sanguine Elixir in Ark Survival Evolved and how to get a Desmodus. If you plan on playing this game you might find our other guides useful on how to check server status, play it in single-player mode, and get Mjolnir.