Paintberry is one of the most useful items available in Monster Hunter Stories 2. It is used to make paintballs. In this article, we will show you how to get these unique items in the game.
How To Find Paintberry In Monster Hunter Stories 2?
Check out the steps to get Paintberry in Monster Hunter Stories 2 below
- To get Paintberries, you will need to spend time searching the overworld extensively for Berry nodes.
- Berry nodes are small patches on the ground that have fallen berries scattered around.
- If you get close enough to these nodes, your character will be able to interact with them.
- You will be able to search to see if you can find anything in the berry node.
- Paintberries are dropped on several occassions from these nodes, making them one of the best places to spot them.
- You will find these nodes across the game, so you will have plenty of opportunities to find Paintberries.
- As with any other item in Monster Hunter Stories 2, you can enlist the help of Monsties with the Berry Search ability to find Paintberries.
- The Monsties will mark spots having the Berry nodes on your map. Using Monsties will help ensure you never miss a node.
- This was one of the easier methods to find Paintberries in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
- Additionally, you can also take part in the various side quests that the game has to offer.
- You can find these quests on the Quest Board and Treasure Chests. NPC’s are another option too.
- Once you acquire Paintberries, you can use them to make paintballs. Paintballs are a very important weapon in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
- You can use them during a battle with a Monster to increase its retreat rate.
Doing so increases your chances of getting an egg from the Monster.
This brings us to the end of this guide on how to get Paintberry in Monster Hunter Stories 2. You will need this item to craft paintballs in the game, so make sure to follow these steps to get them.
If you liked this guide, check out how to get a nergigante egg in Monster Hunter Stories 2