Pokemon Go is a mobile game that involves catching the wild Pokemon wandering throughout the real world. As it is an AR game, players can get a full-blown immersive experience as they catch these Pokemon. But some players are stuck on this mode and scratching their heads over it. It is quite understandable as the game can be a bit complex for new players. Not to worry, here’s our guide on how to get out of the AR mode in Pokemon Go.
How to Get Out of AR Mode in Pokemon Go
You can simply toggle or uncheck the AR option on the top right of your capturing screen to get out of the AR mode.
Follow these steps:
- As you click on the Pokemon, you will be directed to a capture screen.
- You will see an option to turn off the AR mode to your top right.
- All you need to do is toggle the AR option. To elaborate more, you need to slide the AR option to the left.
- Then, you will be directed to the fully animated mode. And this mode will stay default until you turn on the AR mode.
- You can toggle the option, to get started with the AR mode. That is sliding the option to your right.
- Alternatively, you can also get out of this mode through Settings.
- Hit the Pokeball and head to the Settings to the top-right of your screen.
- Then, navigate and uncheck the Niantic AR (AR+) setting to turn it off.
If you are unable to start the AR mode due to an error, check out our guide on how to fix the AR mode not working error to resolve it.
That’s everything covered about how to get out of the AR mode in Pokemon Go. If you liked this guide, check out more guides on our dedicated section for Pokemon Go right here on Gamer Tweak.