Cookie Run: Kingdom is giving players Lucky Points to spend in the Lucky Pouches event. In this event, players choose a Lucky Pouch from 5 such pouches in order to get rewards. But as this is an event it will run only for a limited time. That means if you want to get those rewards, you will need to start collecting Lucky points quickly. So in this guide let us take a look at how to get Lucky Points in Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK) and learn about the Lucky Pouch Event.
How to Get Lucky Points in Cookie Run Kingdom
You need to complete the event missions to get Lucky Points. Once you complete a mission you are directly given the Lucky Points, which means you won’t have to claim each and every mission reward manually. You can access the mission by following the below steps.
- Click on the Events button from the game screen.
- Next, tap on the Lucky Pouches Event. Here you can find two buttons on the top right, Earn Points and Rewards.
- Tap on the Earn Points button to check the mission list and how many lucky points you get for completing it.
You can also tap on the Rewards button to check all the possible rewards that you can get when you open a Lucky Pouch. Alternatively, you can check this article below as I have noted both the missions and rewards list.
How to Use Lucky Points in Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK)
- Tap on the Events button on the main screen.
- Next, choose the Lucky Pouches Event.
- Below you will find a green button that says “Open a Lucky Pouch“. Tap on it.
- This will let you open a Lucky pouch from 5 different pouches, the one you pick will give you the rewards.
Each Lucky Pouch costs 500 Lucky points for opening it.
Lucky Pouch Event Mission List in CRK
You can get up to 2500 Lucky Points each day if you complete all the missions. Here is the complete breakdown of the missions, their rewards, and how many times you can complete them each day.
- Missions you can complete five times per day
- Fulfill 10 wishes from the Tree – Reward 30 Lucky Points
- Play in the Kingdom Arena 10 times – Reward 30 Lucky Points
- You get a total of 300 Lucky Points by completing the above missions.
- Missions you can complete thrice per day
- Use 100 Stamina Jellies – Reward 30 Lucky Points
- Claim a daily reward from the Tree – Reward 50 Lucky Points
- Receive rewards from the Bear Jelly Train 3 times – Reward 50 Lucky Points
- Play in Guild Battle – Reward 30 Lucky Points
- Play in Cookie Alliance – Reward 50 Lucky Points
- Produce 20 units of Roll Cake Wood at the Lumberjack’s Lodge – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Produce 20 Jellybeans at the Jellybean Farm – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Use the Guild Gacha 10 times – Reward 50 Lucky Points
- Produce 20 Sugar Cubes at the Sugar Quarry – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Produce 30 units of Biscuit Flour at the Windmill – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Craft 30 Robust Axes at the Smithy – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Cook 30 units of Jellybean Jam at the Jammery – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Craft 30 Tempered Pickaxes at the Smithy – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Cook 30 units of Sweet Jelly Jam at the Jammery – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Craft 30 Candy Saws at the Smithy – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Bake 30 Hearty Ryes at the Bakery – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Craft 30 Diggy Shovels at the Smithy – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- Craft 20 Pinecone Birdy Toys at the Carpentry Shop – Reward 20 Lucky Points
- You get a total of 1500 Lucky Points by completing the above missions.
- Missions you can complete only once per day
- Open Cookie Run: Kingdom – Reward 500 Lucky Points
- Send 5 Balloon Expeditions – Reward 50 Lucky Points
- Claim Fountain rewards 3 times – Reward 50 Lucky Points
- Complete 5 Bounties – Reward 50 Lucky Points
- Send 30 daily gifts to your friends – Reward 50 Lucky Points
- You get a total of 700 Lucky Points by completing the above missions.
Lucky Pouch Event Rewards List
These are all the possible rewards that you can get from opening a Lucky Pouch.
- 1000 Crystals
- 500 Crystals
- 300 Crystals
- 1000 Rainbow Pearls
- 500 Rainbow Pearls
- 1000 Rainbow Cube
- 500 Rainbow Cube
- 300 Rainbow Cube
- 5 Special Cookie Cutters
- 3 Special Cookie Cutters
- 5 Magic Cookie Cutters
- 3 Magic Cookie Cutters
- An Epic Topping (there are 10 available different toppings as rewards, so you can get one topping per pouch)
- 5 Treasure Ticket
- 50 Stamina Jellies
- 30 Stamina Jellies
- 10 Stamina Jellies
- 50000 Coins
- 30000 Coins
- 10000 Coins
- 5 Searing Key
- 3 Searing Key
- 10 Time Jumper
- 5 Time Jumper
- 3 Time Jumper
- 20 Topping Pieces
- 10 Topping Pieces
- 5 Topping Pieces
- 3 Topping Pieces
- 10 One minute Speed-up
- 5 One minute Speed-up
- 10 Exp Star Jelly Lv. 6
- 20 Exp Star Jelly Lv. 5
- A Ten-minute Speed-up
- 20 Exp Star Jelly Lv. 4
- 20 Exp Star Jelly Lv. 3
- 3 Aurora Pillar
- 1 Aurora Pillar
- 3 Aurora Brick
- 1 Aurora Brick
- 3 Aurora Compass
- 1 Aurora Compass
- 3 Caramel Spyglass
- 3 Map Fragment
- 10 PVP Ticket
- 5 PVP Ticket
- 3 PVP Ticket
That covers everything you need to know about the Lucky Pouch Event and how to get Lucky Points in Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK). If you like playing this game then don’t forget to check out our guides on the best Toppings for the Eclair Cookie and the Tea Knight Cookie.