Level 3 Keycard Location In Resident Evil 4 Remake
In RE4 Remake Chapter 13, you’ll come across a need to find & obtain the Level 3 Keycard. This key will help you to rescue Ashley from her cell and allow you to progress in the story. However, getting your hands on this key item is not going to be that easy. In this task, you’ll be facing a new powerful enemy known as Regeneradors, which have regenerative powers. If you are ready for some challenges and can’t wait to free Ashley, then we’ll help you speed up the process.
Where Can I Find Level 3 Keycard in RE4 Remake (Locations)
In Resident Evil 4 (RE4) Remake players can get the Level 3 Keycard by overwriting and upgrading the Level 1 & 2 Keycards. Simply check out the quick walkthrough mentioned below and you’ll be good to go.
- First, make your way to the Power Control Lever room and pull it to switch power between two areas.
- On the screen, once it lights up the right side of the area, head to Dissection to solve a puzzle.
- The puzzle answer is mentioned below, simply rotate the layers to the position as shown in the image.
- Doing so will open a door, where you’ll find the Level 1 Keycard. But as soon as you grab it, you’ll come across one Regenerador.
- In this situation we recommend you maintain distance from the monster and avoid getting hit.
- So simply stun attack the Regenerador and head back to the Power Control Lever room.
- Again interact with the lever to light up the area on the left.
- Once done, go to the Freezer and use the Level 1 card to open the locked door.
- As soon as you head in, on your left you’ll find one more puzzle, that’ll allow you to access the locked door. For this check out the image mentioned below and switch the layers accordingly.
- After that, enter the room and there you’ll find the LE 5 gun i.e. required for the task progression.
- Next go to the Keycard Overwrite Terminal available in the Freezer area and insert your Level 1 card.
- Doing so will upgrade the Keycard to Level 2 which is required to obtain the Level 3 keycard in RE4 Remake.
- However the process will take a while, another Regenerador will be ready to knock you down.
- As mentioned above, try to stun this monster and avoid its attacks until the Keycard is upgraded.
- Once you have acquired the Level 2 Keycard head to the Level 2 Keycard lock and use it.
- After that, keep heading down until you come across some more enemies. However these can be eliminated easily, so it’s up to you to pick a fight or avoid it.
- Next head inside the door located in the front of the stairs and there’ll you’ll find some glass capsules with Regeneradors in them.
- Head to the other side of the area and make your way to the final Keycard Overwrite Terminal.
- However, players won’t be able to use it until they find the Wrench and unlock the machine.
- And the Wrench is inside one of the Regenerador’s stomachs which can only be visible via using the Biosensor Scope.
- The scope is just beside the Overwrite Terminal lying in an open case, simply go ahead and grab it.
- Once done, equip the scope to the LE 5 gun and scan the Regeneradors.
- After you find the monster who is in the possession of a Wrench, don’t hesitate to shoot it with your gun.
- Make sure you shoot it until you get your hands on the Wrench.
- Next, take the tool and use it to access the Overwrite Terminal.
- After that, enter the card to upgrade it to Level 3, and until it’s done get rid of the monsters behind you.
- Once it’s done, grab the Keycard and that’ll do the trick.
And that’s how you can access the Level 3 Keycard in Resident Evil 4 (RE4) Remake. While you are here check out how to get infinite ammo in the game. Also, take a look at the ways to get unlimited Rocket Launchers easily.