One of the best Pokemon you can add to your team is a Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. There are multiple reasons for it. Firstly, it has a total base stats of 550 with a heavy focus on Attack. Secondly, it is a Dark-Steel Pokemon which makes it effective against 5 types in the game. But catching it is not as easy as you might expect it to be. So in this guide check out how to Get Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
How to Get Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet Violet
You can get Kingambit in this game only by evolving a Bisharp. Since there are no places where it spawns, you won’t be able to catch one from a wild encounter. So evolving is your only option. But it isn’t as simple as catching a Bisharp and leveling it up. You need to Catch a Bisharp that has the leader’s crest and you also need to defeat three others that also have this item. If it seems complicated then don’t worry here are all the steps for it:
- Go to Area two of North Province. Look for Bamboo groves as any areas with these biomes, spawn Bisharp easily.
- Now, look for a Bisharp surrounded by Pawniard and catch it. This is important because a Bisharp leading a pack of Pawniard will have Leader’s crest.
- Bisharp is a Dark-Steel Pokemon. So having a Fighting type will be useful. Remember not to go overkill as this type takes 4x damage from fighting. You could also use a Ground or a Fire Pokemon against one.
- After Catching a Bisharp. Look for 3 more of such Bisharp surrounded by Pawniard.
- Use your Bisharp in battle and defeat three of them.
- Once, that is done all that is left is to level up your Bisharp.
When you complete all the above steps and level up, your Bisharp will start evolving. After the evolution is complete you will get yourself a Kingambit.
Tips to Get Kingambit Fast
- Don’t catch to evolve a Pawniard. Catching a Pawniard is fine for filling up the Pokedex but evolving it in hopes of getting a Bisharp with a leader’s crest will just waste your time.
- Try resetting the area. In case you do encounter a Bisharp but it isn’t surrounded by Pawniard. Then try resetting the area and it will improve your chances of spawning one that you need.
That covers this guide on how to get a Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. Since you like playing this game I suggest you also check out our Pokemon SV guides.