Grounded is a first and third-person survival video game heavily inspired by movies like Disney’s Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, and A bug’s Life. That being said, you won’t run out of collecting, crafting, and exploring while dodging the hurdles. With the recent Hot and Hazy update, you will encounter a massive Sandbox in the game. As players enter this sandbox, they will face several dangerous creatures, debuffs, and the sizzle effect. But new players are unable to infiltrate and get inside this sandbox. Not to worry, here’s our guide that explains how to get into the Sandbox in Grounded.
How to Get into the Sandbox in Grounded
Unlike several biomes, you don’t require a key to enter the Sandbox. Instead, you need to climb your way to the Picnic table to get inside the Sandbox. So, follow the below steps to get inside the Sandbox in Grounded:
- As you head southeast of the Sandbox, you will find a Leaning Shovel by the picnic table. This shovel will be placed with the support of a Cracked Rock.
- You can use some explosives to blow the rock. As you do so, the shovel will fall onto the table to form a bridge.
- Then, you need to climb over the shovel to reach the table.
- The half-eaten lunch will spawn several swarming bees around the table. So, be cautious to not engage with them and head in the opposite direction.
- Upon heading further, you will find and discover the Apricop Punch-O.
- Head further to find a wooden bridge connecting to a pile of books.
- As you head further, you will find the book of Dungeons & Dragons leading you to ramp to the top.
- While there are plenty of things around this region, head inside the gap below the orange-colored book.
- You will discover the Field Station and a Zip Line Anchor.
- You can use the pre-set Zipline to get into the Sandbox directly.
- But you need 12 Silk Ropes to use the anchor. Once you zip line, you will reach your way down into the Sandbox biome.
As mentioned before, this biome is extremely dangerous but has a wide range of buried treasure. Scroll till the end to know the treasures and enemies in the Sandbox.
What is Inside the Sandbox
Mentioned below are all the enemies that you can encounter inside the Sandbox in Grounded:
- Wolf Spider
- Spider Venom
- Spider Fang
- Spider Chunk
- Black Worker Ant
- Black Ant Part
- Black Ant Head
- Antlion Pincer
Speaking of the Treasures, there are tons of items, resources, and utilities that you can grab. Here are all the resources that you can collect:
- Weed Stem
- Tough Nugget
- Style Nugget
- Spoiled Meat
- Spicy Shard
- Rotten Food
- Rad Style Nugget
- Plant Fiber
- Grass Plank
- Cool Tough Nugget
- Cool Style Nugget
- Cookie Sandwich Bits
- Clover Leaf
- Candy Cornlet (During Halloween)
- Billy Hog Bite
- Apple Bits
Lastly, here’s the Buried treasure that you can dig up inside the Sandbox:
- Sunken Bone
- Salt Shard
- Mint Shard
- Gum Nugget
- Crow Feather Piece
That’s everything covered about how to get into the Sandbox in Grounded. If you liked this guide, check out more guides on how to get Charcoal Chunks, how to get Mint Mallet, and more Grounded Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.