Hisuian Zoroark first introduced in Legends Arceus can now be obtained in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. The game announced its The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC which brings many Pokemon with it. And this version of Zoroark happens to be one of them. So here is how you can get the Hisuian Zoroark in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
How to Get Hisuian Zoroark in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
You need to buy The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet before 21st October 2023 to get Hisuian Zoroark. But this won’t just be any random Hisuian Zoroark. The official page says it will know an unusual move. So here is how you can get it:
- Buy the DLC and check your email for the serial code.
- Next, start Pokemon Scarlet or Violet on your Switch.
- Open the Poke Portal and go to the Mystery Gift tab.
- Finally, select Get with Code/Password.
- Now, use the serial code you received here and you will get the Hisuian Zoroark.
Alternativley, you could even trade it from some friend if they happen to have an extra Hisuian Zoroark or Zorua via breeding.
How to Get Hisuian Zorua
The game doesn’t allow you to catch a Hisuian Zorua from the wild. So you will have to breed your Hisuian Zoroark with a Ditto to get one. But the catch is you also need to make your Hisuian Zoroark hold the Everstone. This will make sure that when your Pokemon breed you don’t end up with the normal Zoroark introduced in the gen 5 games. Here is what you should do:
- Give your Hisuian Zoroark an Everstone to hold.
- Next, only have Hisuian Zoroark and a Ditto in your Pokemon Party.
- Finally, start a picnic and after a few minutes you should find eggs in your basket.
- Carry one of these eggs and walk around or ride your legendary Pokemon Koraidon or Miraidon until it hatches. Upon hatching, you will get your Hisuian Zorua.
That covers this guide on how to Get the Hisuian Zoroark in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. You should also find our guide useful on the best counters for Walking Wave & Iron Leaves in this game. And for other walkthroughs for this game check out our Pokemon SV section.