Haki is a desirable power to get for many Pixel Piece fans. This power is well-known in the One Piece fandom. Talking about Pixel Piece, it’s one of the most popular One Piece games on Roblox, only second to Blox Fruits. In this game, you can complete quests, unlock new islands, and take on strong enemies, While progressing you can upgrade your skills and arsenal with items like Devil Fruits and abilities like Haki. In this guide, you will learn how to unlock this ability in Roblox Pixel Piece.
How to Unlock and Get Haki in Pixel Piece
Players can obtain Haki on Vaill Island, but they must unlock it by reaching Level 70. On this level in Pixel Piece, the doors to the Vaill Island will open and you can get the Haki quest.
To make it easier, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get this power:
- Reach Level 70 and unlock Vaill Island.
- Go to Vaill Island located to the west of Orange Town.
- Once you reach this island, talk to NPC Next sitting next to an entrance to a cave.
- Hand him 5,000 Gold and take on the quest to defeat 5 Ancient Gorillas.
- This boss spawns at night so visit the Jungle of Chaos after the sun sets to look for this boss.
- Destroy the chains holding this boss and start the fight.
- Beat the Ancient Gorilla a couple of times till you get the Haki ability.
Along with Haki, you will also receive a Soul of Armament item to change the color of your Haki. However, we recommend you use it after obtaining Haki V3.
Upgrading Haki in Pixel Piece
Once you get the Haki ability in Pixel Piece, you can upgrade it to levels V2 and V3. Here’s how to do it and the buffs you’ll get:
- Haki V1 (Defeat Ancient Gorilla)
- +1 Melee/Sword Damage
- Haki V2 (Reach 17,000 Haki Mastery)
- +4 Melee/Sword Damage
- Haki V3 (Reach 50,000 Haki Mastery)
- +7 Melee/Sword Damage
We hope this guide helps you unlock, get, and upgrade Haki in Pixel Piece. If you want to get freebies to earn gold and get free spins, use this Pixel Piece working codes guide.