Greatsword in V Rising is one of the best weapons you’ll find in the game. As the name suggests, the sword deals great physical damage and comes in handy while you roam the forests. If you’re searching to know how to get Greatsword in V Rising, we have got you covered. In this guide, we have explained the process of acquiring its blueprint and how you can craft a Greatsword in the game.
How to Get a Greatsword in V Rising
- The first thing you need to do to craft Greatsword in V Rising is locate Tristan the Vampire Hunter and defeat him in combat. You will find Tristan roaming around the Farbane woods. It is indeed a vast area to look for him. Luckily, you can track his blood to find him and defeat him.
- As easy as it sounds, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that it is not. Tristan is a level 44 boss and is too powerful for beginner players to take on.
- You will need your gear to be strong enough to match his level or higher. Once you manage to defeat him, you have to drink his V Blood to obtain the blueprint of the Greatsword.
How to Craft Greatsword in V Rising
- Once you’ve got the blueprint, you need the required materials and the Smithy. You will need Iron Ingots (x15) and Planks (x12) to craft Greatsword in V Rising.
- If you have the Smithy already, you can proceed to build the weapon in your castle.
- In case, you are yet to build Smithy, you will have to defeat Quincey the Bandit King. He is a level 37 boss, so you will chronologically defeat him and unlock the smithy first. You will find him in the Farbane woods in the stronghold of bandits.
- Defeat him in combat and acquire the Smithy once and for all. Now, navigate to the Smithy in your castle and craft the Greatsword.
That’s all about how to get Greatsword in V Rising. If you found this guide helpful, check out more such guides on V Rising right here on Gamer Tweak.