Fire Emblem Heroes is a free-to-play tactical mobile game by Intelligent Systems and Nintendo. The mobile game is a spin-off of the classic Fire Emblem series. As you progress with the game, you need to upgrade your units. But to unlock their full potential, you need Hero Feathers. These items unleash the potential of the characters in your units. As you unlock the potential, their star count also increases. Although these items can neither be purchased with money nor orbs, there are several ways to get them. So, here’s our guide on how to get Hero feathers in Fire Emblem Heroes.
How to Get Hero Feathers in Fire Emblem Heroes
As mentioned earlier, there are several ways to get Hero Feathers. Here are all the ways to get them:
Send Unwanted Heroes Back Home
Perhaps the fastest way to earn Feathers is by sending the unwanted heroes home. You get more feathers by sending heroes of greater rarities home. To simplify, sending the characters of more star count or rank will help you get more number of feathers.
Here are the number of feathers you get for sending the units:
- 1-Star: 5 Hero feathers
- 2-Star: 10 Hero feathers
- 3-Star: 150 Hero feathers
- 4-Star: 300 Hero feathers
- 5-Star: 1000 Hero feathers
But make sure of which units you are sending off as you cannot get them back.
Greet Your Friends & Interact With Your Allies
- You can interact and speak with your heroes once a day when you see hearts above their heads. This rewards you with 5 Hero feathers.
- For every friend that you send greetings, you will receive five feathers.
- You can get up to 15 feathers for sending greetings to your friends.
Playing the Arena Duels
Upon participating in an arena, you can get plenty of Hero feathers. You can grind on the Arena three times a day. When you win the first match in an Arena, you get over 3000 Feathers. But getting these feathers also depend on several factors.
- It depends on the Rank and tier you are on. The better your tier is, the more Hero feathers you get as a reward.
- You also get the feathers according to the enemies you have defeated. The better your Offense score is, the more hero feathers you will receive.
- You can get over 1500 Feathers for an Offense score between 2801-3000.
- In addition to that, the Arena Defense score also determines the number of Feathers.
- If you score well, you can also get a Rank reward to get plenty of Hero feathers.
- The score of your Rank is determined by your Offense and Defense scores.
- As there are also several quests for Arena Duels, you can also complete them.
That’s everything covered about how to get Hero feathers in Fire Emblem Heroes. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get SP, Sacred Seals, and shards in Fire Emblem Heroes right here on Gamer Tweak.