Looking for Ducks for your chicken coop in SoS AWL but can’t find them anywhere on the Blue Ledger? Like most other livestock in the game, players can also have these adorable little birds. However, you won’t find them available for purchase like others on the ledger next to the shipping bin. And no additional information is given on how you can own one of them. So if you really want to have one of these, here is a guide on how to get Ducks in Story Of Seasons A Wonderful Life.
How to Own Ducks in Story Of Seasons A Wonderful Life
To get Ducks in Story Of Seasons A Wonderful Life, players will first have to purchase the pond from Blue Ledger for 10000 Gold Coins. Takakura will then build the pond on your farm and inform you when it’s done. Although this isn’t enough and players will have to trigger additional special event afterward. Here are the steps you can follow to get the Ducks in SoS AWL
- Make sure you have space for two Ducks in your chicken coop & the Pond is finished building.
- Get Married at the end of Year 1 in Story Of Seasons A Wonderful Life.
- Once you do, wait till the Summer of Year 2.
- After which an event will be triggered where your partner will talk to you about the Ducks they found.
- You can look for them near the Pond and name them accordingly.
It is worth mentioning that you will lose out on the option if you say no to keeping the Ducks. These fluffy little birds may not be a profit maximizing option but having them around in the game doesn’t hurt. They would occasionally give eggs and you can snuggle to keep them happy.