The Cutting Board is one of the ranged weapons of HoloCure. It creates a wall behind the character that knocks back most enemies in the way. It is a basic weapon, but its effectiveness can be increased with upgrades and specific characters. Such as Flat Characters like Kobo Kanaeru, Hoshimachi Suisei, Murasaki Shion, Gawr Gura, and Kureiji Ollie increase Cutting Board projectile and damage. You also get bonuses with collaboration weapons like Absolute Wall and Bone Bros.
How to Get Cutting Board in HoloCure and All Upgrades
You can unlock the Cutting Board by surviving 10 minutes with Ninomae Ina’nis. And you can do that in any mode. Once you have suppressed the time limit, it doesn’t matter if you win or lose the match. Ninomae is available from the beginning. And she belongs to HoloMyth. The first weapon she will use is Summon Tentacles, which is quite effective with Cutting Board. Plus, she is a Flat Character, so you should keep using her even after unlocking the weapon. Now, once you have obtained the weapon, you should focus on upgrading it. You can check this list to learn which Cutting Board level upgrade you want in HoloCure.
All Upgrades of Weapon
- At level 1 it creates a defensive wall that will damage enemies behind the character. And its usefulness is increased if you use Flat Character.
- Level 2 increases wall size by 30%.
- Level 3 will increase the damage rate by 30%.
- At level 4 you will increase HoloCure Cutting Board’s range.
- When at level 5, the damage increases by 50%.
- And Level 6 reduces the attack time.
- Level 7 is the maximum, where you can shoot additional walls from the sides.
Flat Characters to Use With Cutting Board in HoloCure
- Gawr Gura
- Ninomae Ina’nis
- Kureiji Ollie
- Hoshimachi Suisei
- Murasaki Shion
- Natsuiro Matsuri
- Kobo Kanaeru
This is all you need to unlock and use the Cutting Board weapon in HoloCure. We have covered many HoloCure topics, so if you are interested, start with a list of Collab weapons and then check the characters tier list.