Stone Dust in V Rising is hard to come by in this crafting-survival game and many players end up searching for it everywhere, spending a lot of time in the process. The best thing to do is to craft it so here’s the step by step process to make and get Stone Dust.
How to Get Stone Dust in V Rising?
Players who wish to find Stone Dust need to break stone pillars but they aren’t a guaranteed drop from the stone structures you destroy. So it’s best to craft Stone Dust and here’s what you need to do to obtain this resource.
How to Craft Stone Dust Crafting Material
- First, you need a Grinder. To build it you require 8 Planks, 4 Whetstones and 4 Copper Ingots.
- Once you have the materials, go to the Refinement section under Production to place it.
- Players need a Furnace to get a hold of Copper Ingots.
- For Planks, you need a Sawmill.
- Now that you have a Grinder, put 12 Raw Stone into it and get x1 Stone Dust as well as x1 Stone Brick.
- To craft a Whetstone, you need:
- 12 Stone Dusts
- 1 Copper Ingot
As you might have noticed, you need Whetstones to craft Stone Dust which is used to craft Whetstones. For the former, you need to find Whetstones and create Stone Dust. After that you can craft Whetstones, which will be a faster process.
To find Whetstones, you will have to head to Bandit Strongholds that are marked on the map and beat the Bandits there. Players can either collect the Whetstones as drops or get them from the loot available in the location. But once you have found a way to craft Whetstones, you won’t have to do this process more often. Don’t forget to check out our linked guide to also know the Whetstone recipe.
And for more related to V Rising, check out our articles in our dedicated category.