The Champion’s Chain is a powerful amulet that can be found early in Act 1 of Baldur’s Gate 3. Equipping this amulet provides bonuses to hit points and armor class, making it a valuable accessory for all party members. But where to find and how to get Champion’s Chain in BG3.
Where to Find Champion’s Chain in BG3
The Champion’s Chain is a unique rare necklace that can be obtained as a reward for completing a Sovereign Glut’s quest in Act 1 of Baldur’s Gate 3. It provides a useful bonus to Intimidation checks and can help your character in social encounters.
To receive the Champion’s Chain, you will need to:
- Gain access to the Underdark by finding an entrance like the well in the Blighted Village. Head northwest from the Whispering Depths waypoint to reach the Myconid Colony.
- In the colony, talk to Sovereign Spaw who will task you with defeating Duergar intruders. Glut will join your party for this.
- Defeat the Duergar in the nearby Decrepit Village. Glut will then ask you to eliminate Spaw so he can become the new Sovereign. Agree to help him.
- Return to the colony and attack Spaw. Once defeated, Glut will take over as the new Sovereign.
- Glut will give you a new quest – to deliver the head of True Soul Nere. Find Nere trapped in a cave-in in the Abandoned Refuge. Defeat or let him die, then take his head.
- Return to Glut in the Myconid Colony with Nere’s head. He will reward you with the Champion’s Chain for completing his request.
The Champion’s Chain provides useful dialogue bonuses. So, it is a good reward for completing this early Act 1 questline involving the Myconids and Underdark areas.
That’s everything covered on Champions Chain in BG3. For more interesting and informative guides on the DnD-based RPG, check out our dedicated Baldur’s Gate 3 section, right here on Gamer Tweak.