Are you looking to enjoy the unreleased features of Discord before time? Luckily, developers allow the users to join the Beta testing program to get a gist of what’s coming their way. During the Beta testing period, devs roll out updates for users to try out and give feedback about it. Hence, Discord Beta is also known as Public Test Build (PTB). Although to enjoy all the features of Discord Beta, you will have to install it. Wondering how? Check out this guide to know.
Note – Discord Beta for PC is known as PBT, whereas it is Testflight for iOS and Beta for Android.
How to Install Discord Beta to Enjoy its Features
Here’s how you can download Discord Beta on your respective Devices
- Use this link to access the download page for Discord.
- Once there, click on the Download Public Test Build button.
- Select your OS and download and install Discord as usual.
- Once you have installed it, log in using valid credentials.
- If you don’t have a Discord account, then click on Register to get the job done.
- Doing so will install Discord Beta on your PC.
To become a Beta tester for Discord on Android, simply head to PlayStore. Further, scroll down and navigate to the Join the Beta section. Now, click on the Join button to be able to enjoy Discord Beta features on your Android Device.
All the Beta updates for iOS comes through the Testflight application on iOS. Download and install this app on your device to get started. After that, click on this link to download Discord Testflight after accepting the Beta invitation. You are now good to go for using all the Discord Beta features.
That covers everything on how to get Discord Beta features. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Discord Guides on Gamer Tweak.